See our GitHub for an overview of everything we’ve released publicly.
Patch root repositories
- sghd-patch, the repository that ties all of the STEINS;GATE Steam Patch components together.
- cc-patch, the repository that does the same for the much newer CHAOS;CHILD Improvement Patch.
Tools used during the build
- mgsfontgen, the tool that generates font textures for the STEINS;GATE Steam patch.
- mgsfontgen-dx, the rewrite we’ve used for the newer patches, starting with STEINS;GATE 0.
- SciAdv.Net, grab-bag of MAGES. engine asset editing libraries/tools, including an archive un-/repacker and script text de-/encoder. Note current development is done on the transition branch. Also contains our old script editor/disassembler.
- LanguageBarrier, our generic MAGES. engine game plugin. Note that patches since STEINS;GATE 0 have been using the multi-game branch.
- LBConfig, the configuration tool for the STEINS;GATE and STEINS;GATE 0 patches.
- realboot, the launcher and configuration tool for CHAOS;CHILD and future patches.
- noidget, the installer framework for CHAOS;CHILD and future patches.
- MAGES. Engine Compendium, a very unfinished specification/documentation of the MAGES. visual novel engine. (source)
- sc3ntist, our current script disassembler.
- kofuna, the Qt design for noidget and realboot.
- TLStatus, our collaborative Noah translation editor.
- This website.
And some stuff not really worth mentioning. Just look at our GitHub.